Mana Trio Flingdal Arkitekt SIR/MSA
Born in 1978 in Iran Tehran, the most dramatic year of Iran’s history. The revolution that ended the Persian dynasty! This event shaped the first 10 years of my childhood. This was the time of my life when I discovered colour and material! My grandfather owned a public Hamam, and a small house with a big garden next to this Hamam. This was my universe, may school May life. The Hamam contained dramatic architecture feathers. It was a round building with several rooms; the flow of light, the narrow passages the wild spaces, the roof glasswork shaped like domes, the acoustic sounds and the coolers. All this references and of course the people in-between this walls have create a memory bank I took with me when we moved to Sweden 1989.
Living in Sweden I always fantasize and imagined big city’s and pleases. When I was playing as a child, my favourite pleas was a big stone on our lawn that was almost covered with moss, I lived there, in the city’s, woods, lakes and mountains that vas crated through the changing seasons.
I want to keep on exploring and experimenting, I feel like I’m relearning my childhood and collecting lost experience. The most importante ting is trying to be true to my self and attentive to my curiosity. I have a weakness for numbers and love of nature; this occupies lot of my thoughts.
- Maters Degree in Interior Design and Furniture Design at Konstfack University College Of Arts, Crafts and Design, August 2010- Jun 2011/ August 2014- Jun 2015
- Bachelors Degree in Interior Design and Furniture Design at Konstfack University College Of Arts, Crafts and Design, August 2006- Jun 2009
- Nyckelviksskolan: College of Arts and Crafts August 2005-June 2006
- Folkuniversitetet: Ceramics and Sculpture August 2004-October 2004
- Folkuniversitetet: Interior Design September 2003-April 2004
- Mäster Olof Gården: Basics in arts September 2002-May 2003
Work experience/ Internship
- Private housing renovation and Interior assignment Stockholm Skarpnäck may 2012-Jun 2013
- Office Interior Assignment Stockholm BirgerJarlsgatan November 2011-May 2012
- MARGE architect firm, internship January 2009-March 2009
- BAUHAUS colour, fabric and carpet January 2006-October 2008
- KREATIMA art material January 2006-June 2006
- VETE-KATTEN decoration and displaying August 1999-October 2000
- Greenhouse at the Stockholm Furniture Fair February 2013
- Einar Mattsson AB in collaboration with Konstfack a design competition, Design a condo interior on Kocksgatan 23 in Stockholm
- PROJECT IRAN Swedish design exhibition in Tehran August 2008-August 2009
- From The Ashes Theme Gardens in The Garden Society Of Gothenburg July 2009
- Konstfack University College of Arts, Crafts and Design Scholarships Bachelors Degree in Interior Design and Furniture Design 2009
- Konstfack University College of Arts, Crafts and Design Scholarships 2009
- Konstfack University College of Arts, Crafts and Design Scholarships 2008